Friday 17 February 2012

NoT OnLy VaLenTiNeZzz

  Valentine's is celebrated on the date of February 14 .... I know the Muslims not celebrate Valentine's Day because according to myth, history, community celebration of Rome was founded by Christians to commemorate the event of a priest who was executed by the ruler of Rome, Claudius II. Saint Valentine was executed for one of the soldiers married in secret while Roman law when it prevented young people get married or families otherwise manipulated to become a soldier. I do not celebrate that day,but its n0t a pr0blem if the day we spend time with people we love....BETUL TAK???
   

    However, I do not celebrate the day for lovers of the Christian point of view. I just spend time for him to prove my love and concern. February 15, 2012, the day that I will not forget even if it is a simple day to remember. Day that I realized a lot about his love for me.Thank y0u sayang...really l0ve u damn much!!!!

  He asked me for a DATE....an AWeSomE DATE!!!huhuhu...Eventhough hujan,memang ROMANTIKA laa <*___*>....We had a great DINNER at Ayamku,Riverside...Dinner yang amat bererti in my life....0n that night,i have l0ts of fun...sh0pping,talking with him....n0 need a present t0 sh0w 0ur l0ve...

  H0pefully.0ur l0ve will lasting f0rever...  on the way back, I oversleep ... I was suddenly awakened from sleep when I feel like there is something on my hair....tangan dia rupanya...s0 sweet...huhuhu....Eventhough i had a fever after that night,BERBALOI wooo....hehehhe..... < *__^ >

0 comments:

Post a Comment